On September 9-10, hear from influential industry leaders across the medical education community at CBI’s Twelfth Independent Annual Medical Education and Grants Breakthrough Summit. The two-day interactive summit allows stakeholders the opportunity to share strategies for operating in a shifting healthcare system and discuss innovative approaches for healthcare education models that engage patients, improve quality, and yield measurable outcomes.
The summit will focus on a number of important areas, with a focus on cultivating innovation in grant models and educational designs:
- The evolution of patient-centric education
- Quality improvement initiatives fostering practice transformation
- Approaches around interprofessional education (IPE)
- The impact of medical education on new and existing gaps in healthcare
- Physician preferences on learning styles and education
- Emerging technologies and teaching models
- Strategic planning for grant process improvements and outcomes measurement
- Implications of Open Payments reporting
The Summit also breaks down its programs into a big pharma/biotech track, and a small pharma/device provider track in order to provide a customized learning experience for a wide range of attendees.
On September 9, Policy and Medicine editor Thomas Sullivan will speak with Chris Lamond, Executive Director of the CME Coalition, about the next steps in medical education evolution from a policy standpoint. They will discuss recent and ongoing policy updates impacting medical education, ways the medical education community can address gaps in healthcare with quality-based education, and how the CME industry can measure and showcase the positive impact of medical education on America’s healthcare delivery system.
We strongly encourage CME stakeholders to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Click here to register for the Summit and to download the brochure.